This is the only way to add a Club Pass Player to your Game Card
1. Login to team GotSocc Account
2. Find "Fall 2017 / Spring 2018 Classic League Event”
3. Click on Frozen Roster this will take you to your
Classic League Event Roster
1. Find the Add Club Pass Player tab
2. Click on the Add Club Pass Player Tab
1. When you click on Club Pass Player tab a box will drop down
2. You will need to fill in the required information >click search
3. The Club Pass Player will appear in a drop down Box.
4. The next Step is to ADD the Club Pass Player to the Event Roster
(This is the roster used to generate game cards)
5. The Club Pass Player will appear on the Roster (CP) in the
Status Column along with your (P) primary players on the far right.)
6. The very last thing you do is change the jersey number if there is
7. Always “DeActivate “ the player after the game has played
(NEW THIS SEASON - League will be DeActivating Players)
Do not forget to fill out the Required Club Pass Player Electronic Form for Every Game.
CP Player Electronic Form is Mandatory Everytime a CPP is Used
CLUB PLAYER PASS RULE
Purpose: The Club Player Pass Rule is designed to maximize the development of the player by allowing players to play on a team from the same Club at an older age level on a temporary basis.
Requirement: The Club Player Pass Rule to be used for the Boys Classic League must follow the current rules, guidelines (for example: roster sizes), and the following criteria:
8. Any rules not covered here, refer to North Texas State Soccer Association Bylaws and Rules.
Clubs with Divisions:
For the purposes of this rule, a Club having a similar name with other clubs will be considered to be the same club if the club shares a common Board of Directors and is within the same metropolitan area. All club pass players must be officially registered with North Texas Soccer Association.
Clubs with an affiliation in Austin, TX, cannot use players in NTX unless the Club has the same Board of Directors.
Coach/Club in violation of this rule will be subject to review by the Boys Classic League A & D Committee.
To be supervised by the boys Classic League and the Got Soccer game day cards. All Classic League existing rules shall remain in effect. Thursday deadline of 2:00 pm shall remain consistent for rosters for the upcoming Saturday and Sunday games and 12:00 pm the day before weekday games. For a Monday night game, the deadline is the previous Friday at noon. Classic league will also need notification that a team is using a Club Player Pass before rosters will be finalized for that weekend by 2:00 pm on Thursday.
Please note that North Texas State Soccer Association still has the intra club transfer rule should any club need to transfer players outside of these parameters
You could win $5000! Plus, help us win a VIP Theater Takeover for our members. ENTER NOW