Richland College Soccer Complex Rules
Every team, player, parent or other spectator participating in any sanctioned event at Richland College Soccer Complex is required to adhere to the following complex rules:
1. NO driving, soccer parking, or DROP-OFFS are allowed at the Richland Soccer Complex:
a. Along the adjoining alleys
b. In adjoining apartment complexes
c. In adjoining neighborhoods
2. Parking is ONLY permitted in the main paved parking lot adjacent to the fields (No Parking on Grass or by the Concession Stand.
3. NO driving, parking or DROP-OFFS are permitted:
a. On the grass
b. ON THE THUNDERDUCK ROAD
4. Flyers or any type of advertisements or announcements of any kind are NOT allowed to be distributed at the CCSAI Soccer Complex.
5. No firearms and/or concealed weapons are allowed on the DCCCD-Richland College campus facilities including all athletic facilities.
6. No alcohol is allowed on the DCCCD-Richland College campus facilities including all athletic facilities
7. No smoking or tobacco products are allowed on the DCCCD-Richland College campus facilities including all athletic facilities.
8. Teams ARE expected to work together to pick up trash at their games (both the spectators’ sideline and the players’ sideline).
9. DOGS, CATS, or other pets or animals are NOT allowed at the DCCCD-Richland College campus facilities including all athletic facilities. OWNERS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE COMPLEX.
10. NO team warm-ups are allowed inside the 18 yard penalty area of the goals.
11. Golf carts are NOT available for handicap or injury assistance for CAL League.
12. Inclement Weather Procedures if games are suspended:
a. Immediately go to parking lot and stay in cars
b. “ALL Clear” will sound when games can resume.
c. Do NOT leave the Complex until your coach/manager has received official notification that games are cancelled.
RICHLAND COLLEGE PARKING (CAL TEAMS):
Instruct parents to park at the south end of the parking lot
by the Tennis
FIELD MAP & LOCATION
Field #11 is closest to the Baseball Field. - SEE MAP
11 - 11 v 11
12 - 11 v 11