Teams are Required to Check-in Online
"Head Shot Photo" of every COACH, MANAGER & PLAYER must be in GotSoccer by the May 12, 2021 Deadline
Required Documents to Upload
1. Official Spring 2021 Roster (1 copy)
(signed by coach & registrar)
2. Guest Player Releases (See More Details Guest/Club Player Tab
(North Texas Teams-Registration # all signatures are required)
(Non-North Texas Teams-Paperwork per your State Association Rules)
(Teams are allowed a Combination of (5) Guest and/or Club Pass Players. (ONLY 5 TOTAL)
3. Non-North Texas Teams
Travel Permit or eTravel Form - Mandatory
Hotel Information - Name & Phone #-Remember this is a Stay for Play Tournament
Partial registration will not be accepted.
All required paperwork is to be submitted at the same time.
Medical Releases Do Not Need to be Uploaded
North Texas State Soccer requires all youth teams entering sanctioned
tournaments to have Medical Releases for all players.
1. 2021 Official Spring State Roster
(Signed by Registrar & Coach)
2. Guest Player Releases (If any) (Out of State Teams per your State
3. Travel Permit or eTravel Form signed by State Office (Non North
Texas Teams Only)
4. Stay for Play Tournament - Hotel Information
2. Login to "Team GotSoccer Account"
3. Under "Event History" Login to 2021 Ken Smith Memorial Day Tournament
4. Click on "Documents Tab"
5. Go to "Team Document Upload"
6. Click on the "Arrow" on right side of drop down box
7. Pick "Document from List you are Uploading"
8. Click "Choose File"
9. "Upload" to Documents