1. Players are required to wear shin guards that are age appropriate and must be completely covered by the player’s socks.
2. Each team must wear matching uniforms: jerseys, shorts, and socks must be the same color as all players on the same team.
3. Each player must have a clearly discernable permanent number on the back of their jersey (including alternate jerseys), which will correspond to their name on the Game Roster. (Permanently numbered T-shirts of the same team color are OK for this competition).
4. The goalkeeper’s jersey will be distinct from both teams and the referee.Goalkeeper’s jersey does not require a number. Referees will change in case of color conflict with teams or goalkeepers.
5. Home Team is listed first and must wear WHITE JERSEY, Visitor Team must wear DARK JERSEY. In case of jersey color conflict, Home Team changes.