Instead of calling, emailing or sending a text to notify registrar or league
admin about changes to your roster
Changes to Roster: (Procedure)
Revised Rosters need to be updated with the Classic League
1.Changes to your Official Roster starts with your Home Association
2.Registrar will approve changes and generated a new roster with updates
Classic League Roster Update Procedure:
1. Upload Roster - through gotsoccer team account
2. Send email to Patty notifying of changes to "Team Official Roster"
It is very important you keep all changes updated with the League.
UPDATING ROSTER RULE:
Roster changes & updates must be submitted to the Classic League, through its office, by 2:00PM. Thursday for a Saturday or Sunday game; and, by 2:00PM on the preceding business day for a weeknight game.
(Example: for a 6:30PM Monday game, a complete and accurate roster change must be submitted by 2:00PM the previous day.)
PROCEDURE TO UPDATE ROSTER:
1. Login to “Team” GotSoccer Account”
2. Under “Event History” locate “Fall /Spring 2018_2019 CCSAI Classic League”
3. Click on the “Fall 2018 /Spring 2019 CCSAI Classic League”
4. Click on “Documents”
5. Go to “Team Document Upload”
6. Click on the “Arrow on the right side of the Drop Down Box”
7. Pick “Updated Roster” from the drop down box
8. Click “Choose File”
9. Locate “Updated Roster” on your computer
10. “Upload” Roster