PLEASE READ ALL THE CLUB PASS PLAYER INFORMATION.
IGNORANCE OF THE RULE DOES NOT MAKE FOR A SPECIAL EXCEPTION
Deadlines to Add Club Pass Player
12:00 Noon day of scheduled game
Saturday & Sunday Games:
5:00 pm Thursdays
Do not forget to complete the required Electronic CL Club Pass Request Form @ bottom of this page.
CLUB PASS PLAYER RULE
2014 Players are not eligible to club pass
Club Pass Players: Are required to play on a team playing in a North Texas Sanctioned League
CLUB PASS PLAYER RULE
Purpose: The Club Pass Player Rule is designed to maximize the development of the player by allowing players to play on a team from the same Club at an older age level on a temporary basis.
Requirement: The Club Pass Player Rule to be used for the Classic League must follow the current rules, guidelines (for example: roster sizes), and the following criteria:
*Any rules not covered here, refer to North Texas State Soccer Association Bylaws and Rules.
Clubs with Divisions:
For the purposes of this rule, a Club having a similar name with other clubs will be considered to be the same club if the club shares a common Board of Directors and is within the same metropolitan area. All club pass players must be officially registered with North Texas Soccer Association.
Clubs with an affiliation in Austin, TX, cannot use players in NTX unless the Club has the same Board of Directors.
Coach/Club in violation of this rule will be subject to review by the Classic League A & D Committee.
To be supervised by the Classic League and the GotSport game day cards. All Classic League existing rules shall remain in effect. Thursday deadline of 5:00 pm shall remain consistent for rosters for the upcoming Saturday and Sunday games and 12:00 Noon the day of weekday games. Classic league will also need notification that a team is using a Club Pass Player before rosters will be finalized for the weekend by 5:00 pm on Thursday & 12:00 Noon the day of weekday games.
Please note that North Texas State Soccer Association still has the intra club transfer rule should any club need to transfer players outside of these parameters
NEVER ADD A CLUB PASS PLAYER TO YOUR HOME ASSOCIATION ROSTER
How to Add Club Pass Player to Classic League Event Roster/Game Card
Login to team GotSport Account
Click on the following:
1. "Team Management"
3. Select "Event Roster" from drop down box "Fall 2023 CCSAI Classic League" Click "Search"
4. "Add Club Pass Player" button will appear.
5. A New Window will appear, you will enter the First, Last Name, and DOB of the player and click "Search".
6. Once the search result appears you will click "Add".
7. The Club Pass Player will now appear on your roster with CP under the Status column.
Note: The Club Pass Player appearing on the Roster will be pending the approval of the Classic League.
Adding CPP to Classic League Roster
1. Add "CPP" to the Event Roster by Deadline
2. Duplicate Jersey #s not allowed
3. A New Electronic CL Club Pass Request Form is required for every game
4. Electronic CL Club Pass Request Forms do not carry over if a game is rescheduled
Using (2) DIFFERENT CPP on a Team Playing Saturday & Sunday same weekend.
1 A Separate Electronic CL Club Pass Request Form needs to be completed for each game
2. Add both CPP for both days to your event roster before deadline
3. Saturdays Game: Cross off the Sunday Player on Game Card
4. Sundays Game: Cross off the Saturday Player on Game Card
Classic League Notify Button - Does not Notify the person for CPP
After Thursday's 5:00 PM Deadline;
After the Weekday 12:00 Noon Deadline;
If you plan on the same player playing for the team on Saturday, you will need to complete another electronic form and pull the CPP on to the event roster again.
Do not forget to fill out the Required Electronic
CL CPP Request Form for Every Game.
Electronic CL Club Pass Player Request Form Link Below