PLEASE READ ALL THE CLUB PLAYER PASS INFORMATION.
IGNORANCE OF THE RULE DOES NOT MAKE FOR A SPECIAL EXCEPTION
Deadlines to Add Club Pass Player
12:00 Noon day of scheduled game
Saturday & Sunday Games:
5:00 pm Thursdays
NEVER ADD A CLUB PLAYER PASS TO YOUR HOME ASSOCIATION ROSTER
How to Add Club Player Pass to Classic League Event Roster/Game Card
1. Login to team GotSoccer Account
2. Locate & Click on "Fall 2021 / Spring 2022 Classic League Event”
3. Click on "Roster" tab @ Top of Page (This is the Classic League Event Roster)
4. Locate the "Add Club Player Pass" tab
Adding Club Player to Event Roster
1. Click on "Add Club Player Pass" tab (Box will drop down)
2. Fill in the required information & Click Search
3. Player will appear in a drop down box.
4. Add "Player" to the Event Roster by Deadline
5. The "Club Player Pass" will appear on the Roster (CP) in the
Status Column along with your (P) primary players on the far right.)
6. Don't Forget to change the Jersey # if there is a conflict by
placing yo ur cursor over current jersey #.
7. A New Electronic Form is required for every game a CPP participates
8. Electronic Forms do not carry over if a game is rescheduled
Using (2) DIFFERENT CPP on a Team Playing Saturday & Sunday same weekend.
9. A Separate Electronic Form needs to be completed for each game
10. Add both CPP for both days to your event roster before deadline
11. Saturdays Game: Cross off the Sunday Player on Game Card
12. Sundays Game: Cross off the Saturday Player on Game Card
Classic League Notify Button - Does not Notify the person for CPP
After Thursday's 5:00 PM Deadline;
After the Weekday 12:00 Noon Deadline;
DON'T FORGET TO ACTIVATE ANY PLAYERS THAT WERE DEACTIVATED
If you plan on the same player playing for the team on Saturday, you will need to complete another electronic form and pull the CPP on to the event roster again.
Do not forget to fill out the Required Club Player Pass Electronic Form for Every Game.
2012 Players are not eligible to club pass
Club Pass Players that do not play on a team in the Classic League:
1. Are required to play on a team playing in a North Texas Sanctioned League
2. Are required to complete the Return to Play Protocol Acknowledgement Electronic Document
3. Manager will provide parent with instructions to do protocol
CLUB PASS PLAYER RULE
Purpose: The Club Pass Player Rule is designed to maximize the development of the player by allowing players to play on a team from the same Club at an older age level on a temporary basis.
Requirement: The Club Pass Player Rule to be used for the Classic League must follow the current rules, guidelines (for example: roster sizes), and the following criteria: Players NOT part of the Classic League that are a Club Pass Player is Required to Complete a Return to Play Protocol Document.
*Any rules not covered here, refer to North Texas State Soccer Association Bylaws and Rules.
Clubs with Divisions:
For the purposes of this rule, a Club having a similar name with other clubs will be considered to be the same club if the club shares a common Board of Directors and is within the same metropolitan area. All club pass players must be officially registered with North Texas Soccer Association.
Clubs with an affiliation in Austin, TX, cannot use players in NTX unless the Club has the same Board of Directors.
Coach/Club in violation of this rule will be subject to review by the Classic League A & D Committee.
To be supervised by the Classic League and the Got Soccer game day cards. All Classic League existing rules shall remain in effect. Thursday deadline of 5:00 pm shall remain consistent for rosters for the upcoming Saturday and Sunday games and 12:00 Noon the day of weekday games. Classic league will also need notification that a team is using a Club Player Pass before rosters will be finalized for the weekend by 5:00 pm on Thursday & 12:00 Noon the day of weekday games.
Please note that North Texas State Soccer Association still has the intra club transfer rule should any club need to transfer players outside of these parameters