Game Day Paperwork:
See More Game Day Procedures on Web Site – Very Important
- Any coach or team manager to be seated on the players’ side of the field must be listed in the game report. No more than three (3) adults are allowed on the player sideline.
- Referees will return all game reports with game scores to officials. It is the teams’ responsibility to check the scores & SIGN GAME REPORT BEFORE leaving the pitch.
- TRY TO KEEP LIMITED TO ONLY (4) TEAMS PER CLUB
- Players must be an age pure 10U (2009)
- A 9U (2010) may play up to 10U. Only (5) 9U may be on a game day roster. Remember 9U players will not be eligible for competitive soccer in 2019 / 2020 soccer year.
9U (2010) PLAYERS NOT ELIGIBLE TO PLAY IN TEAMS LAST (4) GAMES IN SPRING
- 9 games scheduled
- Games will be played Sundays at Richland College, could play double headers or Saturdays if needed because of bad weather
- Standings will be posted by the office
- In the event of a uniform conflict the HOME team must change jerseys or wear cover-ups.
- Heading NOT ALLOWED
- Roster Size – 16 Players on Game Day
- Playing Format – 9 v 9
- To start game (6) Players
- 25 minute halves
- All substitutions are at the sole discretion of the referee, who may permit a team to substitute at any stoppage of play.
Field & Complex Information:
- Corner Flags provided by League
- Team Warm ups will be outside the fence
- No Walking Across the Fields Please
- No Dogs Allowed
- Parents sit on Opposite Side of Field from Players
- No warm-ups in the goal area
- No blocking / standing / sitting on the Richland College running trail by the tennis courts
- All teams will be scheduled nine (9) games
- Games could play double headers or Saturdays if needed because of bad weather
- All game information is found on Got Soccer
- A coach is only allowed schedule request for no more than two (2) teams
- Once the schedule is released, the league will NOT reschedule any games for tournament play or indoor play