- Any coach or team manager on the players’ side of the field must be listed on the game report. No more than three (3) adults are allowed on the player sideline. Coaches, Managers are Required to do a Background Check through North Texas.
- League will provide Game Cards.
- Referees will return all game cards with game scores to officials. It is the teams’ responsibility to check the scores & SIGN GAME REPORT BEFORE leaving the pitch & Report Score through GotSoccer.
- LIMITED TO ONLY (2) TEAMS PER CLUB
- Players must be an age pure 10U (2010)
- 9U (2011) players are NOT ELIGIBLE FOR JCL Elite
- Players may play on Multiple teams – NOT IN THE SAME DIVISION.
- 9 games scheduled
- Games will be played Sundays at Richland College, could play double headers or Saturdays if needed because of bad weather
- Standings will be posted by Team
- A Team that Forfeits a Game will be Removed from the League & REPLACED. Forfeiting a
Game Messes up Standings. You can always get other Academy Players by Saturday Night
6:00 PM Deadline. The Teams in JCL Elite are trying to earn a Bye into the 11U Classic Invitational League
& or a Good Seed in the 2020 / 2021 Classic Invitational QT.
- In the event of a uniform conflict the HOME team must change jerseys or wear cover-ups.
- Heading NOT ALLOWED
- Event Roster Size – 16 Players on Game Day
- SATURDAY NIGHT 6:00 PM is the DEADLINE for UPDATES OR CHANGES TO EVENT ROSTER.
- Playing Format – 9 v 9
- To start game (6) Players
- 25-minute halves
- All substitutions are at the sole discretion of the referee, who may permit a team to substitute at any stoppage of play.
Field & Complex Information:
- Corner Flags provided by League
- Team Warm ups will be outside the fence
- Coaches After Game Talks Should be outside the fence
- No Walking Across the Fields Please
- No Dogs Allowed
- Parents Sit on Opposite Side of Field from Players
- No warm-ups in the Goal Area
- No blocking / Standing / Sitting on the Richland College Running Trail by the Tennis Courts
- NO PARKING BY THE CONCESSION STANDS ON THUNDERDUCK ROAD.
THIS PARKING AREA BELONGS TO RICHLAND COLLEGE BASEBALL
- All teams will be scheduled nine (9) games
- Games could play double headers or Saturdays if needed because of bad weather
- All game information is found on Got Soccer
- A coach is only allowed schedule request for no more than two (2) teams
- Once the schedule is released, the league will NOT reschedule any games for tournament play or indoor play