(3) Steps to Verify Team is Game Day Ready
1. Official Roster Signed by Registrar
2. Virtual ID Cards
3. Jersey # on Players Uniform
Should All Mirror Each Other
Deadlines for Updating Roster & Adding CPP
Saturday & Sunday Games:
Thursday, 2:00 PM
Day before Game, 2:00 PM
Day before Deadline: In the AM I would Verify everything
Procedure if Official Roster, VID Card & Jersey # on Players Uniform do not Match:
1. All changes need to be made through your registrar
2. Registrar will update roster with corrections & generate new roster
3. New Roster needs to be uploaded in Classic League Event Documents
I upload all Rosters to league for teams that use me as their Registrar.
All this should be done before the Deadline so Event Roster can be Updated Before Game Cards are Printed.
DO NOT FORGET TO ACTIVATE PLAYERS YOU HAVE DEACTIVATED. DEACTIVATED PLAYERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PLAY.
GAME CARDS ARE PRINTED AFTER DEADLINE
Teams That Do Not Have Game Ball/Pennies For Game
Rent - A - Ball/Pennies Program
1. At Office
2. Fee: $10.00
3. Security: Drivers License
4. Return Ball/Pennies at End of Game