Only (2) Persons Per Player Are Now Allowed @ the Field & Complex
Compliance Example - If there are 18 players @ the game (not # on roster # @ the game) team is allowed to have 36 adults.
(If not in compliance, Game will be stopped and all parents will be removed or game will be a forfeit) (Will be enforced)
NEW SIBLING POLICY – SIBLINGS AGES 12 YEARS OLD AND UNDER WILL BE ALLOWED @ FIELDS.
Each sibling is to have his/her own chair or can be in a stroller
Each sibling over 10 years old is to wear a Face Mask
Siblings cannot be running around the fields / complex
If Policy is not followed, you will be asked to leave the complex. (Will be enforced)
Every Parent is Required to Complete an Electronic Acknowledgement Version of the Classic League Protocol Per Manager's Instructions Before Player Can Participate in League Games.
Classic League Protocol @
Richland College / MoneyGram Venue
Classic League Rules Still Apply
Every team participating in the Classic League is required electronically to sign our Classic League “Return to Play Protocol” Acknowledgement Document. This must be completed by all rostered individuals by the roster deadline posted on the website.
1. Only two persons per player should attend each game, wear a Face Mask at all times, and maintain 8 feet social distancing from non-family members. Grandparents, anyone over 65 or anyone with underlining health conditions & all siblings should remain home. Parents are encouraged to stay in their cars while the games are in progress if all possible.
2. When approaching staff or medical staff, a Face Mask must be worn.
3. Parents and Players are required to bring their own hand sanitizer, towels & water bottles. (Mandatory)
4. Fields 1-10: Teams & their Parents will sit on opposite sides of the playing field. Player Benches will NOT be available. We Recommend Parents that Don’t Stay in Their Cars And Players Bring Their Own Chairs. Home Team (listed first on schedule) will occupy the side where benches are located. Away Team will be on opposite side.
5. Fields 11-18 (11U-12U Teams): Players will be located on the bench side, but Player Benches will NOT be available. We Recommend Players Bring Their Own Chairs. Due to the confined space within the fenced area, we are Requiring parents that don’t stay in their cars to watch the game outside the fenced area. Only Players, Coaches, Mangers, Field Marshal And Medical Staff Are Allowed Inside The Fenced Area At All Times.
6. Players, Coaches & Mangers-Field Arrival & Departure Protocol:
Everyone when entering the complex is required to wear a Face Mask. Players & Coaches may remove their Face Mask during the game. Arrival - No Earlier Than 30 Minutes Before Game Time. Departure – Everyone is to Leave Directly After Game Is Over To Allow The Safe Arrival Of The Next Group (No After Game Discussions At The Fields. No Loitering!). No team celebrations after goals scored or at the conclusion of the game by the winning team. NO HAND SHAKING OR HIGH FIVES @ ANY TIME BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER THE GAME. Only 1 player/captain per team will participate in any coin toss with the referee.
7. Parents-Field Arrival & Departure Protocol:
Everyone entering the complex is required to wear a Face Mask @ all times. Arrival - No Earlier Than 15 Minutes Before Game Time. Parents are encouraged to stay in their cars while the games are in progress If At All Possible. Departure – Everyone Is To Leave Directly After Game Is Over To Allow The Safe Arrival Of The Next Group (No After Game Discussions At The Fields.
8. Field Marshals Protocol:
Each Team will provide a Field Marshal for their own team at every game. The Field Marshal will be identified by a Flag (not a vest). Radios will not be used as communication, but you will be provided with new instructions for communication.
9. Bathroom Protocol: We are taking serious precautions due to the virus. Bathrooms will be disinfected every 60 minutes. Please be patient with cleaning staff as they are cleaning to keep you safe.