PLEASE READ ALL THE POOL PLAYER INFORMATION.
IGNORANCE OF THE RULE DOES NOT MAKE FOR A SPECIAL EXCEPTION
Deadlines to Add Pool Player
12:00 Noon day of scheduled game
Saturday & Sunday Games:
5:00 pm Thursdays
Pool Players can be added all year as long as you have not reached your limit of 30 players.
POOL PLAYER RULE
Pool Players: Are required to play on a team playing in a North Texas Sanctioned League
Teams that utilize a Pool Player are not eligible to also utilize additional Club Pass Players on their match day rosters.
HOW TO ADD PLAYER POOL PLAYER STEP BY STEP PICTURE INSTRUCTIONS @ BOTTOM OF PAGE
Purpose: The Player Pool Rule is designed to allow teams to expand the available roster for games without using Club Pass Players on every game. This allows players to play on a team from the same Club at a higher level, including an older age level on a permanent basis.
Requirement: The Player Pool Rule to be used for the Classic League must follow the current rules, guidelines (for example: roster sizes), and meet the following criteria:
1. 13U - 19U Teams are eligible to have a pool of up to 30 players from within your club. The 30 players includes your permanently rostered players.
For example: If your official roster contains 18 players, you may have an additional 12 players in your player pool.
2. 12UD1 & 12UD2 Spring Teams are eligible to have a pool of up to 20 players from within your club. The 20 players includes your permanently rostered players.
If your official roster contains 16 players, you may have an additional 4 players in your player pool.
3. A Player Pool Player may play in any higher division within their age group.
A D2 player may play for a D1 team. D3 Players may play for either D2 or D1 teams.
4. A Player Pool Player may play in any higher age group.
A 13U D1, D2, or D3 player may play for any 14U and up team.
5. A Player Pool Player must be a registered NTSSA Player within your club, playing in a NTSSA league.
6. A player that is part of a team's roster pool, may be utilized as a club pass player following all match day requirements and or club pass rules. New players may be added at any time until the 30-player (20 player for 12U D1 & D2) limit has been reached. No existing approved pool players may be removed to make room for new players and no existing players may be exchanged once approved.
7. A Player Pool Player may be in only one (1) player pool plus his primary team.
8. A Player Pool Player may play on his primary team & player pool team in the same day. A player may only play in a maximum of two (2) games per day.
9. Once a player has been added to their Classic League Player pool, they are there for the entire playing year and cannot be removed or exchanged. A player pool player being release from the club cannot be replaced.
10. Teams that utilize a player pool are not eligible to also utilize additional club pass players on their match day rosters.
11. Player Pool Players are not allowed to participate in the League qualifying games or League qualifying tournaments. This includes Challenge games, 11U Qualifying Tournament, etc.
12. A player is eligible as a Player Pool player into any age group he is birthdate/year eligible for regardless of what age group that player’s rostered team participates in, providing other restrictions are met. For example: A player, who is classified as a 15U and is rostered to a 16U D2 team, may be in a player pool to a 15U D1 team. In this situation he would satisfy age requirements as well as avoid breaking “playing down” restrictions currently in place.
13. Any Player Pool Player that receives an ejection is required to sit out the next sanctioned game whether it be with the team he received the ejection with or his primary team.
14. Any rules not covered here, refer to North Texas State Soccer Association Bylaws and Rules.
15. Clubs with Divisions:
For the purposes of this rule, a Club having an affiliation with another Club sharing the same name, will be considered to be the same Club even if the Clubs have separate boards. All Player Pool Players must be officially registered with North Texas State Soccer Association. Clubs with an affiliation in Austin, Texas, cannot use players in North Texas unless the Club has the same Board of Directors.
Coach/Club in violation of this rule will be subject to review by the Classic League A & D Committee.
To be supervised by the Classic League and the GotSport game day cards. All Classic League existing rules shall remain in effect.
NEVER ADD A POOL PLAYER TO YOUR PRIMARY ROSTER
Pool Player Request Form
Form is Required to Approve Pool Players - Link
Login to team GotSport Account
Click on the following:
1. Click on your "Team"
2. "Team Registration"
3. From Team Registration List Click on "Event Name Fall 2023 CCSAI Classic League"
5. Player Pool Player (you will see)
6. "Add Pool Player" Using the Add Pool Player Button
7. A New Window will appear, you will enter the First, Last Name, and DOB of the player and click "Search".
8. Once the search result appears you will Click "Add".
9. Pool Player will be on "Event" Roster"
DO NOT FORGET TO FILL OUT POOL PLAYER REQUEST FORM
Once Pool Player is Added to Classic League Event Roster
13U – 14U
18 Max on Roster
15U – 19U
22 Max on Roster
LOGIN TO TEAM ACCOUNT - CLICK ON "TEAM REGISTRATION"
CLICK ON "FALL 2023 CCSAI CLASSIC LEAGUE EVENT"
CLICK ON "ROSTER"
CLICK ON "PLAYER POOL PLAYER"
PUT IN "PLAYER'S INFORMATION" & CLICK SEARCH