Monday thru Friday
9:30AM - 5:00PM
10711 Preston Rd
Dallas, Texas 75230
July 1, 2018
DO NOT FORGET TO FILL OUT THE ELECTRONIC FORMS AT
BOTTOM OF PAGE
(Registration isn't complete without these forms)
You will be missing important information for your team if you do not read everything on this page
GotSoccer Online Entry Fee Registration
U12 - U19 Teams Only
July 16, 2018
(Mastercard or Visa)
Teams Paying by Check / Money Order or Cash:
Payment is to be in office within 24 hours of team registration
Team is not registered for league
until payment is received
August 6, 2018
Team Online Payment
19U Fall Only
Payment Instructions in Gotsoccer
August 9, 2018
For Scheduling reasons we will registered your team in the
“Fall 2018/Spring 2019 CCSAI Classic League Event"
Do not forget to fill out electronic forms at bottom of page.
Team Online Payment
August 8, 2018
August 22, 2018
2. Spring 2018 NTSSA Official Roster - Mandatory
(Signed & Dated by Registrar & Coach)
All players are required to be in data base in order to participate.
Registration will not be accepted without
player's, coaches' & manager photos.
Teams playing in the Classic League are required to have a Current Photo of every player in their GotSoccer player list.
1. All players are required to have proper uniforms including permanent numbers on the back of their jerseys that correspond to the number on the team’s official roster. Players without numbers on their jersey will not be allowed on the playing field. Goalkeepers must have a number on their goalkeeper jersey. Failure to follow these procedures may result in monetary fines in addition to other sanctions as determined by the A&D Committee. A team with less than seven (7) players in numbered uniforms will forfeit the game.
2. Each team must have alternate colored jerseys available at each game for use if necessary. The alternate jerseys must have permanent numbers on the back of their jerseys that correspond to the numbers on the team's official roster (same as on their regular jerseys). The home team (team listed first on the schedule) MUST wear White Jerseys and the visiting team must wear Jerseys that are Dark and Contrasting. The jersey of each goalkeeper may not be the same color as either team's jerseys; it may not be the same color as the jersey being worn by the referees. If two goalkeepers’ jerseys are the same color and neither has another jersey, the referee allows the game to play.
3. Each team will wear different color matching socks. In the event of a color conflict, the Away Team Shall Change.
4. Players cannot wear anything that is dangerous to themselves or the other players and no jewelry is allowed. Proper shin guards are required for all players. Braces and other medically required support apparatuses must have no dangerous metal or hard plastic exposed, unless covered with a soft protective covering. The referee shall make the final decision whether or not the player can play.