2017 / 2018
North Texas Rule Change
No More Accumulated Cautions
See Complete Rule – Click Here
New Policy 2017/2018
In order to assist teams with conflicts, Head Coaches that Coach two or more teams are required to list an assistant Coach on their official roster.
You will need to upload an updated roster with the Assistant Coach added and signed by your home association registrar ASAP.
CLASSIC LEAGUE RULE BOOK
N. SUBSTITUTIONS (Current Rule)
1. Number of Substitutions and Re-entry
(b) U15-U19 Division I. The Classic League limits the number of substitutions in all Classic League Challenge and League games to seven (7) per half, with no re-entry for field players during the half in which they were substituted. Goalkeepers are allowed one (1) re-entry in each half of play, provided the substitution is within the limit of seven (7) total substitutions for that half; and, the goalkeeper re-enters in the goalkeeper position.
MODIFIED SUBSTITUTION RULE:
U15 - U19 Division I Teams Only
Any player suspected of suffering a head injury may be substituted for evaluation without the substitution counting against the team’s total number of allowed substitutions during the game.
NEW THIS YEAR 2017 / 2018
U15 - U19 Division 1 Teams
Will Be Required to Use the New Sub Pass Cards Below
1. All players are required to have proper uniforms including permanent numbers on the back of their jerseys that correspond to the number on the team’s official roster. Players without numbers on their jersey will not be allowed on the playing field. Goalkeepers must have a number on their goalkeeper jersey. Failure to follow these procedures may result in monetary fines in addition to other sanctions as determined by the A&D Committee. A team with less than seven (7) players in numbered uniforms will forfeit the game.
2. Each team must have alternate colored jerseys available at each game for use if necessary. The alternate jerseys must have permanent numbers on the back of their jerseys that correspond to the numbers on the team's official roster (same as on their regular jerseys). The home team (team listed first on the schedule) MUST wear White Jerseys and the visiting team must wear Jerseys that are Dark and Contrasting. The jersey of each goalkeeper may not be the same color as either team's jerseys; it may not be the same color as the jersey being worn by the referees. If two goalkeepers’ jerseys are the same color and neither has another jersey, the referee allows the game to play.
3. Each team will wear different color matching socks. In the event of a color conflict, the Away Team Shall Change.
4. Players cannot wear anything that is dangerous to themselves or the other players and no jewelry is allowed. Proper shin guards are required for all players. Braces and other medically required support apparatuses must have no dangerous metal or hard plastic exposed, unless covered with a soft protective covering. The referee shall make the final decision whether or not the player can play.
Richland College Soccer Complex
MoneyGram Soccer Park
You could win $5000! Plus, help us win a VIP Theater Takeover for our members. ENTER NOW